Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pre-Order ....

Guess what?

You can pre-order the first book in The Club series ... The Club-Bound from my publishers.  They have a special offer of 10% of until May 8th.  The book is due for release on May 1st.

PRE-ORDER!
AVAILABLE: Thursday, May 1st
This title is offered at a 10% discount. Offer ends midnight CST, May 8th.

This link takes you to my 'page' on my publisher's website - Siren Publishing - and you can read excerpts, read a bio and a little Q&A.

On my website, Suzy Shearer, there is more information - you can read a little something about the members of the Club and see pictures of what my characters look like.

You can also join my subscription list - I intend to offer sneak peeks, exclusive excerpts and chances to win copies of my books.

There are also links to other authors who you might enjoy and an Author Spotlight.ARNING

WARNING - SEXTREME - XXX RATED

Erotic audience only.   Extreme sex scenes; hard core; many instances of unconventional sex; no holds barred in sexual language; not for the faint-hearted; definitely will offend most readers.

These books contain very explicit sexual content and very explicit language that is only suitable for adults.


These books are intended for mature adult audiences only.

No comments:

Post a Comment