Friday, July 25, 2014

The Club 5: Submit .... Chance to Win all 5 eBooks

Really excited - The Club 5: Submit has just been released and already it is #2 on the MF Bestselller list!!

On top of that I am #29 of the 40 Top Selling authors for the past month ... very happy.

When I wrote the first book in the series I never imagined the series would be as successful as it is.  Book Two actually reached the #1 spot.


UPDATE - It made it to #1 overnight!!!

To celebrate I am giving my readers a chance to win all 5 books in The Club series.  

A series set in a BDSM club - filled with erotic romance and lots of kinky fun but be aware it is filled with very graphic language and sexual descriptions.

To win all you need do is leave a comment for me and I will pick the most interesting one to win!  Simple and easy. 
Don't forget to include your email address so I can contact you if you win!


Blurb -
[Siren Classic: Erotic Consensual BDSM Romance, voyeurism, public exhibition cropping, flogging, sex toys, HEA]
When confident businesswoman Georgia Coburn heads off to The Club for one night only, little does she know what awaits her. 
A very handsome and arrogant man forces his attentions on her.  Try as she might to resist him, her body submits under the force of his kisses.  
When he offers her a proposal—spend the day with him at The Club, let him show her the delights of being a sub and if, at the end of the night, she doesn't want to stay with him he will leave her alone—she accepts.
Georgia is shocked by her responses when she is under his domination, she still cannot believe she is a submissive, but her body is telling her she is. She believes Jackson wants a 24/7 Dom/sub relationship but Georgia can never live that way. 

Jackson knows she is his sub, knows he is in love with her.  Now he just has to convince Georgia he is the Dom for her.
Read an excerpt -
Normally the gallery opened over the weekend but with the upcoming show, it was closed. I had arranged to pick up info sheets for interested buyers, from the printer on Saturday. I thought I would drop them into the gallery to save us worrying about them on Monday. There was enough to do before the official opening.
I dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, my flyaway hair looking like a bad perm. I did not bother with shoes, after all, the printer would have things ready for me and would throw them in the car.
After going to the printers, I parked my car in loading dock, and took them inside. I left the door unlocked but the “closed” sign was hanging so I had no worries about anyone entering. I left the forms on Janice’s desk and then did another walk-through. I really loved Isamu’s work, it was breathtaking.
I smelled him.
My pulse rate jumped, I stood frozen.
I felt his hands on my wrists as he pulled my arms behind me. His mouth was on my ear as he whispered, “Well my little rabbit. You have been a very naughty girl.”
I felt weak at the knees, his lips against my lobe sending shivers down my neck. How had he found me?
“Turn around.”
I shook my head, as I did it sent his lips brushing my ear even more. I could not bear to look at him. If I did, I knew I would be lost.
“Turn around, little rabbit.”
Oh, I was so tempted. His arrogant assumption that I would meet him was his fault but I wanted to get down on my knees in front of him and plead, I wanted to beg his forgiveness for something I had not done.
I could feel his breath on my neck. I closed my eyes and drew in the smell of him. My pussy clenched at his touch and I felt my nipples harden. I felt him kiss my neck and my legs shook. I almost fell but he twisted me in his arms at the same time. I kept my eyes closed and bent my head to the floor. If I looked at him, I would be lost.
“Lift your head, little bunny, I need to kiss those lips.”
I shook my head. I felt his silent laughter.
“Lift it now or your punishment will be far worse.”
I opened my eyes and looked up, stunned. Punishment?
Releasing my wrists, he grabbed my chin. I shut my eyes and his lips crashed onto mine. I felt like I was drowning. I clung to his arms.
“You have no idea what pain you have given me, little bunny. I thought I had lost you. If I had not seen the paper last night, I would still be searching for you.”
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
“So this is how it works. You will get down on your knees in front of me now and ask for my forgiveness. Then, if you do it nicely, I will reward you.”
I glared at him. Big mistake!
Those eyes grabbed me. I tried to think straight. I tried to run.
No, I did not, I just thought about it and instead I just stood there like a fool.
“Come on, Georgia. I am not asking you to do much. Just kneel down.”
He captured my lips again. I am so weak, I dove my tongue straight into his mouth, my legs felt like jelly. He broke the kiss and took my hands off his arms. I fell to the floor.
“No! No!
I do not kneel before men, even those who look like this. I tried to stand, I heard his laughter. He knew I was only on the ground because my legs were weak. Tears pricked my eyes as I tried to get to my feet. He put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back down.
“You may as well say sorry. You are already on the floor.”
Looking at the floor and through gritted teeth, I said, “Never!”
“You will. Why not submit now and save us both a lot of time.”
“I will never submit to any man, least of all you. Leave me alone.”
“Oh my little bunny. I told you before you are mine. I cannot leave you, ever.”
The threatened tears began to fall. I was so lost. This man was driving me to the edge of insanity.
I was a strong woman. How could I submit to this man?
He was in my vision. He had knelt down in front of me .............

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to be considered to win all of these fantastic sounding novels. I have just started a blog (it's just over a month old) and I have a brilliant following. These books would be perfect for me to review as they sound right up my alley. Thank you for giving me the opportunity xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, sorry you didn't win but would love to send you an ecopy of Books one and two as a runner-up prize!

      Delete
  2. Soozii,
    Have followed your pics, pets, and artistry on FB for many a day. Enjoyed looking (eyebrow wiggle) at the inspirations on your wall and celebrating your accomplishments both in the literary and PAD world. Would love to meet these inspirations that you and Channing have so wittingly brought to life. Thanks! Will message u my email..... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! You won! Will contact you for your preferred format.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your book being at #1.So glad your books are taking off. I have read the first 2 and loved them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, sorry you didn't win but would love to send you an ecopy of Book Three, Four and Five as a runner-up prize!

      Delete