Saturday, December 06, 2014

Book Accepted!

I submitted the manuscript for my next BDSM series to Siren about 10 days ago and got an email back to say they are accepting it for publication.  It will be released in ebook form Jan/Feb 2015 and as a paperback later in the year.

Really excited!

This is a series that isn't set in a club like the last BDSM series. Instead it is set in the vanilla world.  Let's face it- no one knows what goes on behind close doors.

The series is called Dark Desires and book one is Whipped Delights.

Famous cookbook author and chef Emma Cunningham, 43, has spent all her adult life searching for the one man who could control her.

Emma is a sexual masochist and has never found a man who could resist her pleas for more pain. She had been terrified of being permanently injured.

When she meet a handsome stranger, Simon Harrington 45, all her senses come alive.  He seems as attracted to her as she is to him. But how will he react when she tells him she needs to be tied up and whipped during sex? Will he say goodbye when she tells him she can't climax without pain, without being hurt?

Will he be like most men she's told and tell her she's a freak or is the a chance that her dark desires might coincide with his?

I also feel really honoured - my publisher asked me to write exclusively for them.... that's such an honour for a new author.  I was really overwhelmed by their wonderful offer. Sadly I said 'no'.

At my age I didn't want to be locked in to writing a certain number of a books a year.  If I had been even 10 years younger I would have jumped at the chance. Still it it just an amazing offer and one I'll treasure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment