Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Toys...

As an erotic romance author I feel it is my duty to try out new toys. I often add toys in my descriptions in my books so it makes perfect sense to try them so I can make the descriptions accurate.

Because I'm single and without a partner I wanted something that can be used solo.

Recently I tried out three clitoral massagers - The Hitachi Wand, the Oro2 and the Womanizer + size.

I have to say all three worked lovely but I've ranked them 1 to 3 for anyone interested.

At number 3 is the Wand.

I always thought this was the perfect clitoral stimulator apart from it's obvious size. There is no doubt it ranks up there with the best. I doubt any woman wouldn't have an orgasm easily from using it.

The con is it's size and the fact you have to plug it in. You can purchase similar wands that are battery operated but they don't seem to have the power of the Hitachi.

It isn't waterproof and awkward to clean.

I've had mine for a number of years but recently I discovered two more toys designed specifically for clitoral stimulation. Neither are cheap but you get what you pay for.

Number 2 on my list is the Lelo Ora 2 rechargeable.

This has 10 stimulation settings and has a nub which rotates beneath the silicon skin while the device vibrates and/or pulsates in various patterns.

This is much smaller, in fact it's comfortable to hold. Its waterproof and easily cleaned and recharged.

I personally think this is better for use with a partner as I found using it alone was awkward because it's hard to feel the controls.

Despite this I did enjoy using it. It has long swirls and  fast flicks giving a great feel and good orgasm.

And so to my number one ... The Womanizer + plus-size.

This is designed with ease of use in mind with a longer reach than the other Womanizer models. Its air technology provides a light suction to the clitoris.

The blurb on its website says it will give 'completely mind-blowing orgasms' and believe me it doesn't lie!

I couldn't believe the sensations this little beauty provides. The orgasms are long and hard - definitely mind-blowing. It gives multiple orgasms with ease and they are exceptionally strong.

Its 100% waterproof, easy to clean and has twelve intensity settings although I haven't tried it past #5 - just from levels 1 through to 5 I experienced orgasms that are certainly out of this world.

I especially like the long handle which makes it perfect for using solo.

If you're in the market for a new sex toy then I honestly doubt there is anything better than the Womanizer. I personally can attest the the strength, duration and delight of the orgasms it produces. They are the toe-curling, fireworks type that leaving you gasping! In fact I haven't experienced ones like these since my 20s!

If you aren't single like me, there are smaller models which would be ideal for a partner to use on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment